Navigating the app
When you log in, you will be presented with the Home dashboard. The navigation bar located on the left hand side of the screen, as shown below, and allows you to navigate to different sections of the Encord web-app.
- Home: Your Home dashboard. An overview of your projects, datasets and activities.
- Storage: Contains Datasets for creating and managing datasets.
- Ontologies: Your Ontologies view for creating and managing ontologies.
- Annotate: Contains annotation projects and training projects.
Collapse the navigation bar by clicking the icon, as seen in the video above.
- Notification bell (): shows the history and status of recent actions you've taken in the application, such as uploading datasets, training models, or exporting labels.
- Dark mode switch (): click the icon to force toggle to dark mode, or vice verse, depending on the current state. Note that dark mode inherits from your operating system preferences and settings.
- User profile menu (): provides access to organizations, user settings, this documentation, and the activity log.