Direct access integrations enable you to upload data that is meant to be accessed directly from the browser with the provided URL as is. This means that Encord will not sign the URLs and therefore relies on the customer to provide direct URLs which need to be signed in order to be accessed.
We currently only support videos for Direct Access integrations. Please reach out to us at [email protected] if you require support for other types of data.
Direct access integrations can't be used to access data with cloud provider user-based access controls.
Direct access integrations allow users to:
- Create datasets from public data that is accessible without any type of authorization.
- Use data when routed via private access points or where access to cloud data is controlled, for example, by IP whitelists.
Click Add integration, in the Integrations section, to create a new integration.
Select Direct Access from the list of possible integration types, and click Create.
CORS configurations need to be set up if you intend to add data from a private cloud. Links on how to set up CORS integrations are listed below.
- CORS configuration for AWS S3
- CORS configuration for Azure
- CORS configuration for GCP Storage
- CORS configuration for OTC
To add data to a dataset using Direct Access:
Updated 19 days ago